Heavenly Hazelnut Truffles
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk milk
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut liqueur or vanilla
- Whole hazelnuts (optional)
- Cocoa powder or ground hazelnuts
- Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and Nutella. Remove from heat
and stir in liqueur. Chill until firm.
- Shape into 1-inch balls or form about 1 tablespoon of mixture around a hazelnut
then shape into a ball. Roll in cocoa powder or nuts.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Yield: about 6 dozen