As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons rum or any flavor liqueur desired*
- Cocoa powder
* Rum or liqueur can be omitted if desired.
- In a heavy saucepan on low heat, melt chocolates, cream, and butter, stirring
occasionally. Remove from heat, and stir in rum or liqueur. Pour into a small bowl;
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, until mixture hardens.
- Using a melon baller, quickly form chocolate mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Roll balls in cocoa powder.
- Store in an airtight container. The truffles will keep up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Yield: about 32 truffles
Per truffle: 68 cal, 7 g fat, 9 mg cholesterol, 2 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber,
1 g protein, 3 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Truffle Recipes