Make Them Melt Truffles
- 1 1/2 pounds white chocolate, chopped, divided use
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- Finely shredded coconut
- Melt 1 pound chocolate with condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla
- Chill for 3 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place on wax paper-lined trays.
- Chill until firm.
- Melt 1/2 pound chocolate. Dip truffles into melted chocolate and roll in coconut,
- Place truffles back onto lined trays; chill.
Yield: about 5 dozen candies
Source: Homemaker's Magazine, November 1999
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Truffle Recipes