- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 18 ounce semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup coffee liqueur
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Bring cream to the boiling point in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add
12 ounces chocolate chips and instant coffee, cover. Allow to sit 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir. Add coffee liqueur.
- Allow mixture to cool 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Shape into small balls and set on wax paper-lined trays and place in freezer.
- Melt remaining chocolate and allow to cool slightly.
- Dip balls into the chocolate and roll in the cocoa.
- Store in the refrigerator.