- 2 (12 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon brandy, extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder
- Finely chopped pecans
- Put chocolate chips, butter and sour cream in microwave safe bowl. Heat on
HIGH for 2 minutes, stir thoroughly and heat 1 minute longer. Stir again.
- Divide mixture into 3 portions.
- Add 1 flavor extract to each portion and mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in coating of your choice.
- Store in an airtight container.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/21/2001 3:20 pm.