- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped nuts or semisweet baking chocolate, grated
- In small saucepan combine whipping cream, sugar, butter and instant coffee; cook
over low heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture boils.
- Remove from heat; immediately add chocolate chips. Stir until chips are melted
and mixture is smooth when stirred. Add vanilla extract. Pour into small bowl; chill,
stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to set. Cover; chill several hours or
overnight to allow mixture to ripen and harden.
- Form small amounts of mixture into 1/2-inch balls, working quickly to prevent
melting; roll in nuts or chocolate.
- Cover; store in refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
Makes about 1 1/2 dozen truffles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Truffle Recipes