Orange Oreo Truffles
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 cups (20 cookies) finely crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Chocolate sprinkles, cocoa powder or confectioners' sugar
- Melt chocolate in double boiler. Stir in cookies, almonds, cream and orange juice.
- Cover and chill for one hour or until mixture is easy to handle.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in sprinkles, cocoa powder or confectioners'
- Place in truffle cups.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Yield: about 2 dozen truffles
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Truffle Recipes