For added flair, you can mix melted white chocolate with food coloring of your
choice and drizzle over the top of finished truffle for holidays and special occasions!
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 package chocolate chips (optional)
- Put cookies and cream cheese in a food processor and mix until makes a mud-like
paste (if you do not have a food processor, you can crush the cookies in a freezer
bag and then mix with cream cheese using a hand mixer.)
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place balls on cookie sheet and place in refrigerator
for about 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips, and quickly dip chilled balls. You can then drizzle
with melted brown chocolate chips if desired.
- Keep finished truffles refrigerated.