- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 (1 ounce) squares good-quality unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or rum, Cointreau, kirschwasser or Kahlua
- Confectioners' sugar
- Chopped toasted almonds
- Toasted coconut
- Chocolate or colored sprinkles
- Gradually add the 4 cups of confectioners' sugar to cream cheese, mixing
well after each addition.
- Add chocolate and vanilla extract or any of the flavors desired; mix well.
- Chill for several hours.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in almonds, cocoa or your choice of decorations.
- Store in refrigerator in a sealed container so they don't absorb other flavors.