Raspberry Truffle Cups
- 6 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating
- 24 tiny paper candy cups
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 24 fresh raspberries
- Heat candy coating in a double boiler over hot water until melted and smooth.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of coating evenly on bottoms and up sides of candy cups, swirling
cups if necessary. Let stand to harden up.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until melted and smooth. Remove and stir in
remaining ingredients, except for raspberries.
- Refrigerate mixture about 25 minutes, stirring frequently or until mixture is
thick and mounds when dropped from a spoon.
- Place a raspberry in each cup. Spoon mixture into decorating bag with a star
tip. Pipe mixture into cups.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate mixture is firm.
- Peel paper from cups just before serving or you can leave them in the paper
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine - May 9, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Truffle Recipes