Sinfully Rich Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- 2 1/2 cups (about 62) crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup ground almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted*
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur or apple juice
* Follow melting directions on NESTLE package.
- Combine crushed cookies, ground almonds, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and
cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Blend in melted chocolate, pumpkin and coffee liqueur.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Dust with remaining confectioners' sugar just before serving.