Strawberry Fudge Truffles
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup SMUCKER'S Strawberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate, beating until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs and preserves; cover and chill for one hour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in chopped almonds, and chill.
Yield: 4 dozen