White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 drop yellow food coloring for a deeper yellow color (optional)
- Coconut or confectioners' sugar
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate, butter and cream or in a microwave.
Stir until smooth.
- Stir in salt and lemon extract.
- Allow to cool covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm.
- With a melon baller scooper or small spoon and form into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in coconut or confectioners' sugar to coat.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Truffle Recipes