White Raspberry Truffle
Filling or Frosting
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1/4 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon
raspberry extract (or to taste)
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler; set aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the whipping cream and raspberry extract.
- Gently fold slightly cooled white chocolate into the flavored whipped cream until
- Use as a filling or frosting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Truffle Recipes