Apricot Pepper Jelly
- 1 pound habanero or jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 1 package Certo
- 6 drops orange food coloring
- Cut off stem ends of peppers and blend together with 1/2 of the vinegar and apricot
- Bring the vinegar and sugar to a boil; add the pepper and food coloring and bring
to a boil for two minutes.
- Add the Certo and bring to a boil again. Strain through a dampened cheesecloth,
pour into jars and seal.
Yield: about 24 ounces
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.