- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced (or blueberries)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raspberry or orange liqueur (optional)
- In large saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1
- Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring
occasionally and crushing berries slightly, 10 minutes.
- Stir in liqueur. Spoon into jars; cool slightly before refrigerating. Chill until
set, about 3 hours.
- Store up to 4 weeks in refrigerator or up to 1 year in freezer.
Yield: 4 cups jam
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes