- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, crushed
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package liquid fruit pectin
- Peel orange and lemon. Finely chop rind and place in large cooking pan. Chop
orange and lemon pulp and set aside.
- Add 3/4 cup water and baking soda to rind and bring to boil. Reduce heat and
simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped orange and lemon pulp, blueberries and sugar. Return to boil. Reduce
heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes. Add pectin; return to a boil. Boil, stirring
constantly for 1 minute. Remove from heat and skim off foam with a metal spoon. Pour into hot sterilized jars, filling to
1/4 inch from the top. Wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids and screw on bands.
- Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Yield: 6 half pints
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.