Blushing Peach Jam
- 2 cups crushed peaches
- 2 cups red raspberries, crushed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 7 cups granulated sugar
- 1 bottle liquid pectin
- Few drops almond extract
- To peeled, pitted and crushed peaches add 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Let stand
while preparing raspberries.
- Crush raspberries and add remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Combine peaches and raspberries with sugar in heavy kettle. Mix well and bring
to boiling. Boil hard 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add pectin. Stir and skim; add almond extract.
- Pour into hot jars. Process in boiling bath for 10 minutes.
Yield: 4 half pints
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.