- Cantaloupe (very ripe)
- 3/4 pound granulated sugar
per pound of cantaloupe
- 1/2 teaspoon each ginger, mace and cinnamon per each pound of cantaloupe
- Peel cantaloupe and remove the seeds. Weigh and chop very fine.
- Put sugar and cantaloupe into a kettle with a little water. Cook slowly until fruit can be mashed.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook until thick.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.