- 3 1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package powdered fruit pectin
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In large kettle, combine cranberry juice and pectin. Cook and stir to boiling.
Stir in sugar immediately. Bring to full rolling boil. Boil hard 2 minutes, stirring
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice. Skim off foam.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars. Seal.
Yield: 6 one half pints
Cranberry Apple Jelly: Substitute 3 1/2 cups cranberry-apple drink for cranberry
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.