- 2 1/2 cups honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 bottle liquid pectin
- Place honey and water in a saucepan and bring to a quick boil.
- Add the pectin, stirring constantly, and bring to a full rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and skim off foam.
- Pour into hot, sterilized jelly glasses.
- Top with paraffin immediately.
Yield: three 8-ounce glasses
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes