- Sterilize 4 pint jars and lids or 8 half pints and keep them hot.
- Measure 2 1/2 cups of jalapeno jelly into a large heavy pot. Add 3 cups of water
and cook and stir over medium high heat until the jelly melts and the mixture comes
to a boil.
- Add 2 quarts of washed and stemmed cranberries. When the mixture boils again,
reduce heat to medium and boil gently until the cranberry skins crack.
- Using a slotted spoon, dip cranberries into the hot jars. Continue to boil the
syrup until it thickens. Pour over the berries, leaving about 1/2 inch headspace
in each jar.
- Seal and process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
Yield: about 4 pints
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes