- 1 cup water
- 3 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons strained lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) pouch liquid fruit pectin
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen concentrated orange juice, thawed
- Place water in a 6-quart or larger pot and stir in sugar. Place on high heat
and, stirring constantly, bring quickly to a full, rolling boil.
- Add lemon juice. Boil rapidly for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in pectin.
- Add juice concentrate and mix well.
- Skim off foam with a metal spoon, if necessary.
- Ladle quickly into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch headspace; seal.
Yield: 4 half-pints