As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups chopped kiwi fruit
- 1 packet powdered pectin
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- Combine kiwi, pectin and pineapple juice in large pot. Bring to a boil, stirring
- Add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Return to a rolling boil. Boil
1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Ladle into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space. Adjust lids.
- Process 10 minutes in boiling water canner.
Yield: 8 jelly jars or 4 half-pints
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes