As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 1/2 cups prepared kiwi (about 4 pounds)
- 1 box powdered pectin
- 7 cups granulated sugar
- Prepare fruit by cutting in half and scooping out the pulp. Crush and heat over
low heat for 3 minutes.
- Measure 4 1/2 cups fruit into large kettle. Add pectin and mix well. Place over
high heat and stir until mixture comes to a hard boil. Add sugar all at once. Bring
to a full rolling boil and boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Skim off foam.
- Pour into sterilized jars. Seal.
Yield: 8 1/2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes