Kiwi Lime Marmalade
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 kiwis, peeled and trimmed
- Zest of 1 lime, slivered
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Quarter the kiwis lengthwise, and then cut them crosswise into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine the kiwis with remaining ingredients in a deep 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe
casserole, and stir well.
- Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Stir; return to the microwave, and cook
until thick, another 6 minutes.
- Let the marmalade to cool to room temperature; then cover tightly and refrigerate.
Yield: 1 cup
It will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes