- 1 package Kool-Aid, any flavor (no sugar added)
- 1 package Sure-Jell
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix water, Sure-Jell and Kool-Aid together. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Quickly skim off foam with a large metal spoon.
- Pour into jelly glasses and seal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes