Light Strawberry Jam
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 quarts ripe strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 (1.75-oz.) pkg. powdered pectin
- 4 cups C&H® Light Sugar & Stevia Blend
- In large bowl, crush berries with fork and measure approximately 5 1/2 cups
into a 6-quart pot. Add pectin; stir well. Place over high heat and, stirring
constantly, bring quickly to a full boil with bubbles over the entire surface.
- Add Light Sugar & Stevia Blend, continue stirring and return to a full
boil. Boil rapidly for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; skim. Stir and skim for 5 minutes to cool slightly and
prevent floating fruit.
- Ladle into hot, sterilized, canning jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space. Place
lids on jars; tighten screw bands. Place jars on rack in pot of simmering water,
making sure jars are completely covered by water. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil
for 15 minutes; cool.
- Carefully remove jars from water. Check for proper seal. (If lid pushes
down, but springs up, jar is improperly sealed; reprocess immediately.)
- Store in a cool dark place.
Yield: 3 pints
Nutritional Information: Serving Size: 1 serving (20.6g), Servings: 1 tablespoon
– 96 per recipe, Amount Per Serving: Calories 25, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat
0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium
0mg (0% DV), Potassium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0%
DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 0g
Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%, Phosphorus 0%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
C&H Sugar Company, Inc. - chsugar.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes