- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 (3 ounce) pouch liquid fruit pectin
- Heat the sugar and water to boiling in a Dutch oven stirring occasionally. Boil
and stir for 1 minute more then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the limeade concentrate, lemon juice and food colorings.
- Add the fruit pectin and skim off the foam.
- Immediately pour into hot sterilized jars glasses or freezer containers. Cover
tightly and cool to room temperature.
- Store no longer than 4 weeks in the refrigerator or 2 months in the freezer.
Yield: six 5-ounce glasses of jelly