- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large, firm ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins (or golden raisins)
- 4 ounces rum
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix sugar, vinegar, onion, ginger and cinnamon in a large, heavy pan. Cook over
very low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramelized (onion will be a deep golden
- Add the mango, raisins and rum; cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes