As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 cups semi-ripe or ripe mango slices
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine the mango slices and water in a saucepan and boil over moderate heat
for 15 minutes, until the mangoes are tender.
- Press this mixture through a sieve, or process in an electric blender or food
processor until smooth. Return to the saucepan and add the sugar and vanilla extract.
Boil for 30 to 40 minutes, until thick and the proper consistency for a jam.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.
Yield: about 2 quarts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes