Mango Raspberry Jam
- 3 cups finely chopped, pitted, peeled mangoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed red raspberries (about 1 1/2 pints)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package fruit pectin
- 5 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Prepare home canning jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine mangoes, raspberries, lemon juice and pectin in a large saucepot. Bring
to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Return to a rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from
heat. Skim foam if necessary. Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- Wipe jar rim clean. Screw band down evenly and firmly just until a point of resistance
is met - fingertip tight.
- Process 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
Yield: about seven 8-ounce jars
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes