Mountain Dew Jelly
- 3 1/4 cups Mountain Dew
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 package Sure Jell pectin
- Pour the Mountain Dew and lemon juice into a 6- to 8-quart pot. Bring to a boil
and allow to boil for 3 minutes.
- Let it cool slightly, then follow the Sure Jell directions.
- Process for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
You can use more Mountain Dew and reduce it to 3 1/4 cups for a more concentrated
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes