As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups soft peaches, crushed
- 2 cups water
- 3 1/2 pounds granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered alum
- Add water to crushed peaches and cook until peaches are soft.
- Add sugar; when it has dissolved, cook rapidly until thick.
- Add alum and cook 1 minute longer.
- Let stand until cooled.
- Pour into jars and seal with paraffin.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes