Peachy Jalapeno Jelly
- 12 peaches, skinned
- 7 large jalapenos, chopped
- 5 to 6 cups granulated sugar
- 1 package pectin
- Cook the peaches until done, but not too mushy.
- Add the jalapenos and cook until tender.
- Add sugar and cook until thickened, then add pectin. Cook an additional 15 minutes,
- Pour the jelly into sterilized jars, filling to a half inch from rim. Tighten
the lids and put in a hot bath for 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes