Pecan Pie Jam
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider or lemon juice
- Mix ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, until the sugar has
dissolved and the mixture is well blended. Do not allow the mixture to boil.
- Transfer to sterile jars, and refrigerate.
Yield: about 2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes