Pecan Praline Syrup
- 2 cups dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine syrup, sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla extract. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Ladle hot syrup into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Adjust 2-piece lids, and water bath for 10 minutes.
Yield: about 4 half pints
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes