- 1 package Sure-Jell
- 3 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Juice pomegranates by cutting in half and juicing in an electric
- Mix Sure-Jell with the juices and bring to a hard boil;
add sugar all at once. Bring to a hard boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Let set 1 minute, then skim.
- Pour into glasses and cover with paraffin while warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes