- 1 medium pumpkin (about 4 pounds)
- Granulated sugar
- 4 lemons
- 4 oranges
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut up and dice the pumpkin. Use a ratio of 2 cups pumpkin to 1 cup sugar.
- Cut up 4 lemons and 4 oranges.
- Combine pumpkin, lemon and orange and cover with the sugar. Let stand overnight.
- The next day, mix well and cook until pumpkin is clear.
- Pack into sterile jars and seal immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes