Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno pepper
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 (6 fluid ounce) container liquid pectin
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- Sterilize jars and lids by immersing in boiling water for at least
- In a saucepan, combine the raspberries, bell pepper, and jalapeno
peppers with the sugar and cider vinegar. Bring to a boil over medium-high
heat, and boil rapidly for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the liquid pectin, and run the mixture through a strainer
to remove bits of peppers.
- Pour the strained liquid into sterilized jars, and seal.
- Store in a cool dark place. Refrigerate after opening.