Raspberry Rhubarb Jam
- 3 cups red fresh young rhubarb, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (10 to 11 ounce) box frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry or strawberry flavored Jell-O
- Do not peel rhubarb; cut very small. Cover with sugar and let stand
for 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir rhubarb-sugar mixture. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add raspberries or strawberries. When thawed, cook 15 minutes more.
- Add gelatin, raspberry (if frozen raspberries are used), strawberry
(if frozen strawberries are used). Put into containers. Cool.
- Keep in refrigerator or may be frozen.