Red Grapefruit Jelly
- 3 1/2 cups freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 7 cusp granulated sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) pouches liquid pectin
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Combine juices and sugar. Bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and quickly skim off any foam. Stir in liquid pectin.
Add 6 to 8 drops of red food coloring.
- Ladle into hot sterilized jars and cover with lids and rings.
- Process jars in boiling water for 10 minutes to seal.
Yield: 6 jars
Source: Texasweet Citrus Marketing Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes