Red Tomato Jam
- 4 cups tomatoes
- 1/2 slice lemon
- 4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- Scald tomatoes, peel. Squeeze out as many seeds and as much juice
as possible. Measure 4 cups tomatoes into kettle. Add lemon and
1 cup sugar. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup sugar. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining sugar. Boil for 20 minutes.
- Pour hot liquid into sterilized containers; seal.
Posted by darlene60 at Recipe Goldmine 8/9/02 1:23:00 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes