- 5 cups rhubarb, finely cut
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small box strawberry or raspberry gelatin
- Combine rhubarb, pineapple and sugar. Let stand for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cook slowly for 15 to 20 minutes, then add gelatin.
- When gelatin is dissolved, pack in clean jars and freeze or refrigerate.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes