Root Beer Jelly
Enjoy your Root Beer Jelly on toast or with some peanut butter!
- 1 cup root beer (or coke, cream soda or other pop)
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 bottle liquid pectin
- Combine the root beer, sugar and water. Heat those three ingredients
to boiling stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Add the pectin to the boiling mix.
- Stir constantly to bring to a boil again and boil hard for 30 seconds.
- Ladle into clean hot jars and process for 5 minutes in a boiling
water bath canner.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 1/15/2002 11:40 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes