Rosemary Orange Marmalade
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 or 5 oranges
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 ounces liquid pectin
- Steep 1 sprig of rosemary in the boiling water for 30 minutes; discard
the herb sprig.
- Peel the zest from the oranges, removing as little
pith as possible; julienne thinly and place in a saucepan with water
to cover. Simmer, covered, about 1/2 hour or until tender.
- Drain and reserve. With a sharp knife free the orange sections from
their membranes. Seed the oranges and dice coarsely, then transfer
to a non-aluminum saucepan with the rosemary infusion and the sugar
and bring to a boil. Boil, stirring frequently, for 35 minutes.
- Add the pectin and boil for exactly 1 minute.
- Place a sprig of rosemary
in each of 4 half-pint jars and pour the marmalade over them. Seal.
Source: The Herbal Pantry
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes