Rosy Peach Conserve
- 18 peaches, peeled, pitted
- 5 medium oranges, quartered, seeded
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Run peaches and oranges through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Measure fruits and add 1 1/2 times as much sugar as fruit. Cook
until 2 drops of syrup hang side by side from spoon.
- Add cherries and nuts.
- Seal in hot sterilized jars.
Yield: about 12 half pints
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes