Sparkling Champagne Jelly
A wine glass of jelly looks terrific on your table. Great on bagels,
toast, scones, fruit bread or muffins!
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups champagne or rose wine
- 1/2 bottle liquid fruit pectin
- Stir together sugar and champagne (or rose wine) in 3-quart glass
casserole dish. Cover with lid or plastic wrap and microwave on
HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Remove the cover. Stir mixture, replace cover
and cook another 4 minutes.
- When mixture comes to a boil, stir again, and microwave 1 more minute.
- Remove from microwave and remove cover.
- Slowly add 1/2 bottle liquid fruit pectin while vigorously stirring
until pectin is completely dissolved.
- Place one spoon in each wine
glass to help disperse the heat and protect container.
- Ladle mixture over the spoon and into each glass.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.
Fills 3 large wine glasses.
If jelly will be kept for an extended period of time, seal the top
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes