Sparkling Orange Juice Jelly
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups orange juice, divided
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 4 oranges, peeled and diced
- 8 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 8 sprigs fresh mint
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in a saucepan. Let soften for
5 minutes and then heat gently until gelatine dissolves.
- Add 1/2 cup orange juice and sugar. Warm gently until sugar dissolves. Do
- Place remaining 1 1/2 cups orange juice and ginger ale in a large
bowl and whisk in gelatine.
- Place some oranges and berries in the
bottom of serving bowls or glasses.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup gelatin
mixture into each glass. Allow to set in refrigerator for a few
- Garnish with remaining strawberry slices and sprigs of fresh
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes