As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups crushed strawberries
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered alum
- Cook water and sugar together for 7 minutes.
- Add crushed berries and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add powdered alum and remove from heat.
- Pour into jars and seal with paraffin.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Canning Recipes